Some commonly asked questions:
Q: What Edition of Dungeons and Dragons do you play?
A: We play Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, with quite a few homebrew rules. The rule of cool applies, and Sully loves epic moments.
Q: What audio equipment do you use?
- Microphones: Rode Podmic
- Soundlord: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Cast: AKG K 240
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
- Editing Software: Logic Pro
Q: Who does your Episode Art?
A: For every episode, the art is masterfully done by Licarto (https://99designs.com/profiles/1851594)
Q: How can I help?
A: There are many ways you can help us continue and improve on bringing the best quality podcast we can:
- The easiest way to help is to head on over to iTunes/ApplePodcasts and rate and review us.
- Follow Us on all of our social media accounts and mention us (@deckofmanyfriends), sometimes a little love goes a long way.
- If you’ve got a few bucks to spare, check out our Patreon! You can get some swag, additional episodes and more just for helping out! More details at https://deckofmanyfriends.com/patreon/ or go directly to Patreon https://patreon.com/deckofmanyfriends
- Got other ideas to help the Many Friends? Reach out to us on social media, our DMs are open!
Q: Where can I find out more information about the podcast?
A: If you’re looking for information on the world, campaign or storyline you can checkout the ‘Explore’ pages at https://deckofmanyfriends.com/wiki/ where we constantly keep NPCs, locations, factions and more up to date with the released episodes! If you want to know more about the cast, follow us on social media, we try to post daily!
Q: Do you livestream your games?
A: Currently the podcast episodes are not livestreamed. We do have plans to livestream other events, so stay tuned into our social media for announcements!